Thermage is for when you want to tackle the effects of aging on your skin. You want to look younger and you want real results – but don’t want the overly drastic change or extended downtime that comes with surgery. Thermage fits into any lifestyle and your current beauty. The benefits of getting Thermage are as follows:
- One single treatment delivers great results.
- Thermage is Non-invasive and clinically proven to be safe.
- Thermage has minimal downtime, so it’s easy to fit into your lifestlyle.
- You actually notice a real change that you just can’t get from lotions and creams.
- Thermage can target one particular area that concerns you most.
Botox or Xeomin
Botox or Xeomin targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines and crow’s feet—the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. Dr.Swisher will inject these muscles with Botox or Xeomin to temporarily reduce muscle activity. You will begin to notice a visible smoothing of your crow’s feet lines and frown lines between your brows.
Facial Fillers (Juvederm, Voluma, Radiesse)
Injectable wrinkle fillers can give you a more youthful look for a fraction of what a traditional facelift costs. Most will fill lines and wrinkles in less than 30 minutes with results that can last from 4 months to more than a year.
Injectable wrinkle fillers, unlike Botox injections that relax the muscle under a wrinkle, fill the line, crease, or area with one of several different substances. As a result, trouble spots nearly disappear.
Laser Hair removal
Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
Benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Precision: Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed: Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
- Predictability: Most patients have permanent hair loss after an average of three to seven sessions